Sunday 4 January 2009

TAGGED BY Feeqah ;D

Instructions:
*Copy & Paste ALL QUESTIONS!*Answer ALL questions.*
Answers MUST be clear and concise.
*Tag at least 5 people to do this!

WHO
Who is the most influential person in your life? i don't know..my parent? :)
Who is the one person you can really trust?my besties.. zakwan,shah,syaf..all of them,my bois :D
Who was the first guy/girl who made you cry? i don't know~ xD
Who would you be if you were not an 'A' Level student? i'm taking my ND in SSRTC. ;P

WHAT
What is your biggest fear? ALLAH THE ALMIGHTY.
What is your most treasured possession?
What's one of your traits that you want to change? eating&sleeping~ XD
What's part of your body is your favourite and why? haha..i don't like any..and i don't know why..haha.. u tell me~ xD

WHERE
Where are you most comfortable? urm,when i around with people that i really know..
Where is your Achilles' heel? di ass...hahaha nah. i d k.
Where do you want to go to get away from your problems? beach!beach!

WHEN
When did you become aware that you were good-looking? nah,never aware of it ;P
When did you realised that you wanted to finish your studies? when i got enough.
When are you the happiest? when sugar level in me on the top of my head :P
When are you the saddest? entah yo.. :D
When is your energy level at its highest? when i awake, i mean when i have a very nice good panda sleep :D

HOW
How do you mend a broken heart? uh?haha..i don't really know.. screaming maybe :D
How do you cope with stress? chillin~ share my pity lame story.
How do you know that you're in love? when you look me in the eyes,tell me that you love me. :)
How many bf/gf do you have so far? alots mayn.. special one... ONE :D my cayang enoy ;)

I tag;
moon,ninun,amy,idah,zach..

No comments: