Monday 20 October 2008

sigh..

hi guys..
here i wanna scream out loud..
if i just could change the world and make it better..
if i could change my self that fucking easy to be better man..
i've been described as;
ego,not understanding,stuborn,ignorance,never care what i have,
,faker,pemental..always say sorry and never meant it and alots..

and i'm a person,people don't wanna be friend with..

what i m thinking right now,is everyone that near me..anyone that sat to me.. chit chat..
are they just pretending?
what i meant here..
they stay with me just to make me feel comfortable..
jaga hati..

guys,if you think i'm not a good friend..
please..please tell me..
if i have hurt your heart..
my big apologises..

not that i keep on apologising alot and i didnt mean it..
im just unperfect not to do any mistake..
i ain't no god..
i'm also a human like you guys..but maybe i m way to bad..
once again..i'm sorry to everyone whom that i ever hurt..
:'(


madd.

No comments: