Sunday 3 May 2009

....blurghh

i took things seriously, thats me... but before this i defined my self who don't take everything serious... damn it... now i know who i am.. who take friends the first thing other than others. but things turn different. one by one,they started to put their back on me. or it just what i felt? Astagafirallahalazim.. i swear to Allah,i don't even love to lose friends.. especially the relation i made few years back.. nahh, i don't think I am that ego..I just want things get better...but what did i get...

big apologize to the brothers of Saiful...and everybody who i hurt their feeling,to Aminuddin,fakhri,syazwan,kamal,didin...every single of you guys.. i'm fucked up.

aight...wish things turn better..InysaAllah,Allah knows what i felt.What I think.....sorry guys.

No comments: